Wednesday, 5 October 2011

The long delay.

I stopped posting nearly three months ago. This was due to a few of reasons. Firstly, I went to Barcelona for a while and surprisingly found myself not very inspired to take any photos at all. The other reason is because I'm cheap. Like mega cheap. Around the start of august I figured I should stop paying for film processing and just wait to do it for free when I got back to university. So I'm back at uni now and I have brought 11 rolls of undeveloped negative and one roll in my camera with me. The problem is that our C41 machine is broken. I stupidly did not label any of my negs and have no idea where to start. So yep. Updates may take a while but when they come, they will be bountifull.

And I know now to always label my negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment