Saturday, 18 February 2012

Waves


Monday was the first time I'd ever done the Sail and Rail from Dublin to Manchester at night time. BUT even though I feared for my life in Holyhead and nearly murdered a woman who asked me to move my bags on the train after nearly 10hrs of traveling, I had a bloody great time on the ferry. It was so windy on deck and everything was so dark that I got really excited but very scared, I kept looking over the side and then running away. After that me and David had a competition to see who could jump the highest. I think I won. He thinks he did.

Anyway this is a photo from over the side of the ship and I've decided that the ocean is the most terrifying, exciting thing in the world and when I grow up I will spend sometime living on a ship like Richie Tenenbaum.

No comments:

Post a Comment